We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunny beach stag doo please help !!!

reading
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Sunny beach stag doo please help !!!

Hi guys I'm trying to sort a stag doo out for my brother in sunny beach Bulgaria were leaving on 3rd July and leaving on the 6th the cheapest flights we can find are £280 each ! Does anyone know of a company that does cheaper flights and also can anyone give me a name of a hotel that is good and near all the action ie, within walking distance to the clubs etc any help will be appreciated thanks

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
8,133 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunny beach stag doo please help !!!

Flights to Bulgaria are expensive as you've found out and £280 seems a decent price. ( We have been quoted £360 from Birmingham.)

Look out for Balkan Holiday offers or Wizz Air from Luton to Bourgas. I fear you may be disappointed trying to book for 3 days only . Hotels for the young 'uns include Diamond & Mariner, both within 100 yds of the main street.

2. Re: Sunny beach stag doo please help !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, January 25, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations