We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sanny beach burgas between 16 sep to 21 sep 2013

Which Sunny Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
sanny beach burgas between 16 sep to 21 sep 2013

Hi me and my friends want to go Burgas around 16 September to 21 September. we looking for a vacation in a parties drinking and having fun style thare is stil that kind of a nightlife style in sany beach in that time of the year ?

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,736 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sanny beach burgas between 16 sep to 21 sep 2013

Sunny Beach will be in it's last week of the season although there will be bars and restaurants still open.

Burgas will be open as usual.

2. Re: sanny beach burgas between 16 sep to 21 sep 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, September 17, 2013
Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: sanny beach burgas between 16 sep to 21 sep 2013

and clubs like lazur and dan gled vaiking wil be open?

and what about the people if its thw lest week like you said there is enough people in theparties like in july and august?

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
6,504 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sanny beach burgas between 16 sep to 21 sep 2013

The clubs will all probably be closed by the time you arrive, totally different atmosphere to July and August.

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: sanny beach burgas between 16 sep to 21 sep 2013

So you're saying that I should wait for next season if i looking for parties ?

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,736 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sanny beach burgas between 16 sep to 21 sep 2013

If you are looking at party times then July until 1st week in September are best.

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: sanny beach burgas between 16 sep to 21 sep 2013

And perhaps there is a special dates you recommend to go to burgas between july and 1st week in september?

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
6,504 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sanny beach burgas between 16 sep to 21 sep 2013

Bougas host a music festival 'spirit of Bourgas' every year ,usually last weekend in July.http://www.festivalsearcher.com/festivals.aspx?festival_id=spirit_of_burgas

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: sanny beach burgas between 16 sep to 21 sep 2013

and if i looking for a earlier date like may , june or april you think that there is parties and a good atmosphere like in july and august?

Ipswich
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
2,902 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: sanny beach burgas between 16 sep to 21 sep 2013

The resort doesnt open unti may and may is usually quiet, mud to end of june is a good time to go, starts getting more busy, everywhere open and the weather is usually good.

Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach