We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cant believe it.

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
16 reviews
Cant believe it.

I have been unable to get the Kuban webcam for a couple of months, until this morning. I just cant believe that having looked on the webcam about 4 times throughout the day, every single time, the camera has been looking in hotel bedroom windows. What is wrong with some people?

Stockton-on-Tees...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
3,003 posts
90 reviews
1. Re: Cant believe it.

I found that, before the website was changed and updated, at the beginning of the warm weather when people were on the beach and started to undress (with bathing suit underneath) someone would zoom in like a mad perv! I just used to click on something else just to annoy them :)

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Cant believe it.

If I'm on and someone starts to perv a room I just switch it to the barometer/thermometer picture, again and again and again until they stop putting the camera on room windows.

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: Cant believe it.

That's what I have done. Clicked on anything to get them off it. It must be happening a lot if its other peoples experience as well. Some saddo's about

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
8,168 posts
45 reviews
4. Re: Cant believe it.

Hi Brenda, Gave you a wave last night, did u see me. Having a great time and Helen & Meirion keeping us out until at least 5am ( Lol) 6.30am on Sunday.

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: Cant believe it.

Hi Toonman. No sorry didn't see you. Hope they aren't wearing you out. We have all that to come week after next xxx

Bradford, England
Level Contributor
129 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Cant believe it.

Hi brenda are you out same time as us. We fly from leeds 7th sep.

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
16 reviews
7. Re: Cant believe it.

Hi Caz. Yes we are but we go on the 1st but giving Humberside a go this year. Staying at the Kuban so not far from you. Will probably bump into you at some stage. xx

8. Re: Cant believe it.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations