We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evrika Hotel

Sligo, Ireland
Level Contributor
112 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Evrika Hotel

Hi guys,

All booked for August for 4 year to Sunny Beach decided to go All Inclusive this year even though I know its so cheap there buy hey fancied a change.

Have many people been to this hotel?

Thanks

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,092 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evrika Hotel

Yes !

We were there last year.

Loved it !!!!

What do you specifically need to know?

Sligo, Ireland
Level Contributor
112 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evrika Hotel

Awh that's great! Is the food and drink good that's the main thing? :) I know the entertainment in the hotels aren't great but does this hotel have any

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,092 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evrika Hotel

Food is excellent.

Make sure you take advantage of the extra restaurants, you can use (once each per holiday) the Asian restaurant (Chinese / Japanese fusion) it is absolutely fantastic, there is also a Bulgarian cuisine restaurant and an Italian (uses the snackbar).

Only thing missing in the food situation is a good uk / irish type sausage at breakfast, but that is standard for Sunnybeach.

The bars are stocked with local spirits ( Flirt Vodka seems to be the one sold in every bar), the golden coloured rum is excellent. The beer is Kamenitsa but I think the Pool bar and the beach bar ( you do know about the private section of beach with free sunbeds and parasols, don't you?) seems to have a lower alcohol content but that makes sense to me as booze and deep water don't mix.

Bar staff are all youngsters who are enthusiastic and very friendly, the girls greet everyone with a devastating smile and the guys are auditioning for a role in the next cocktail movie.

The animation team are all arts / drama students who organise activities round the main pool all day but are not pushy trying to make you join in. They also do the evening entertainment in the amphitheatre which mainly consists of dancing and mime sketches, enthusiastic but a little bit amateurish (but good fun). About every 2nd night there is also an act in the area in front of the Rainy bar (a duo or a singer/guitarist).

There is the usual sunbed rush in the mornings (towels left alone on sunbeds before 8am will be removed so stay with them) sunbeds by the main pool fill up first especially the ones with comfy matresses, the "quiet pool" at the front of the hotel will still have beds available until later. Pool towels are provided, change them each day at the pool office, the mini aqua park is a great facility but is only open for a few hours twice a day as it takes a lot of lifeguards to oversee it.

Anything else?

Enjoy it, we did.

Sligo, Ireland
Level Contributor
112 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evrika Hotel

Thanks a million for that! Ya knew about the beach bar can't wait now bring it on :)

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,904 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Evrika Hotel

One of a very few hotels in Bulgaria recommended for AI package.

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,904 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Evrika Hotel

One of a very few hotels in Bulgaria recommended for an AI package.

Sligo, Ireland
Level Contributor
112 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Evrika Hotel

Ya I've never gone AI in sunny beach before so hope its good.

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,092 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Evrika Hotel

Parma violet ice cream from the snack bar, worth it for that alone.

Perthshire
Level Contributor
293 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Evrika Hotel

Avtech57, I thought that I was the only person who loved the Parma Violet ice cream, I've been helping get rid of it over quite a few years now.

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,092 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Evrika Hotel

My grandson and I did our best to deplenish the stock but my wife didn't like it.....Strange woman !

Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach