We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi or Shared shuttle from BOJ Airport

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
50 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi or Shared shuttle from BOJ Airport

Hi

I am planning a DIY holiday so need to make arrangements for 4 people to get from the airport to hotel and back again. The prices i have got indicate its about the same for a taxi to be pre-booked as a shared shuttle but wondered how reliable the taxi's are and also would it be cheaper just arriving and jumping in a taxi at the airport? Total cost is about £44 return for 4 people so about £11 each which i didn't find too bad.

Also - would the taxi drivers expect tips whereas the shuttle bus wouldnt?

Thanks for all your help

1. Re: Taxi or Shared shuttle from BOJ Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 am, May 12, 2013
Staffs
Destination Expert
for Bulgaria, Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
3,947 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi or Shared shuttle from BOJ Airport

I agree with Mandmit. I know many who have used Keith and Amanda and not heard a bad word about them. They are reliable and will go out of their way to help.

If you planning a DIY job, have you booked a hotel yet ? If not let forum users know the type of hotel you would like to book and I am sure you will get some good recommendations.

Enjoy SB.

Best,

Paul

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,491 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi or Shared shuttle from BOJ Airport

I also can recommend Keith and Amanda.

Ipswich
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi or Shared shuttle from BOJ Airport

Definately dont jump a taxi when u arrive as very expensive, always pre- book

5. Re: Taxi or Shared shuttle from BOJ Airport

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

6. Re: Taxi or Shared shuttle from BOJ Airport

Removed on: 4:35 am, January 18, 2013
Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,983 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi or Shared shuttle from BOJ Airport

Do not just hop in any taxi whether it's at the airport or in the resort. Always agree a price before you get in ensuring it's for your group in total not per person.

Would definitely recommend you pre book before you go and as others have said Keith & Amanda are extremely reliable, having used them myself.

LIW
Manchester
Level Contributor
161 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi or Shared shuttle from BOJ Airport

Hi, a private taxi on Travel Republic is showing at £40.00 return, we have used this service before and it was very reliable.

9. Re: Taxi or Shared shuttle from BOJ Airport

Sunny Beach...
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Taxi or Shared shuttle from BOJ Airport

taxi company sunny beach

www.sunnybeachtaxi.tk

00359/886805554

Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach