We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats happened to holiday prices for sb

Which Sunny Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Topic
whats happened to holiday prices for sb

ok last year me partner and 2 kids went to sb for a fortnight . got it for about £1700 from belfast in summer dreams apartments all in this was end of august.

year before just me and partner went for a week in palace hotel h/b was about £800 all in from belfast again end of august.

this year checking just a week for the 4 of us and its around 3k in july for a week or over 2k if i leave it to september. paid less than that last year for 2 weeks

anyone else found this as dont look like sb for a third year running unfortunately

N.WALES
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: whats happened to holiday prices for sb

Booked last week 7th june 10 nights hotel klisura two of us £720 flights,hotel and transfers lucky though as the flights went up not long after

N.WALES
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: whats happened to holiday prices for sb

Booked last week 7th june 10 nights hotel klisura two of us £720 flights,hotel and transfers lucky though as the flights went up not long after

N.WALES
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: whats happened to holiday prices for sb

Sorry posted it twice

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: whats happened to holiday prices for sb

hi pauline,been going to s.b. for ten years,so knowing hotel food in general didnt expect good food but we were very suprised how good it was

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
184 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: whats happened to holiday prices for sb

hi kevandsoph, thanks for that a know food in hotels not up to much ,but what you have said sounds promising thanks ,

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,665 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: whats happened to holiday prices for sb

RE QUOTE from pauline102 we have booked for 22 july, 2 adults and a 13 & 8 year old costing £3200,

That does seem a bit steep!!!

We got Laguna Park 21st July for 4 adults and 2 kids from Glasgow for £3800

ajbadam0
Level Contributor
46 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: whats happened to holiday prices for sb

Booked laguna park for 29 july 2 weeks for me and my 2 /15 year old sons ... Booked in october last year paid 2100.00 a/i just looked on web site they now want 3150 !!!! Lol gone up near 1100 !!!! Cant wait to go ....

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
184 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: whats happened to holiday prices for sb

i booked 13/10/12 all inclusive laguna park 2 adults and 13 and 8 year old £3200 a dont know how they work there price,s out ,

Doncaster
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: whats happened to holiday prices for sb

Really struggle to understand why you want to pay so much, flights with Balkan cost around £320 peak time per person from most airports, you can rent a private luxury apartment for at most £500 for 2 weeks, the taxi return transfer costs £50, for 4 people in Aug £1830, why pay more?

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: whats happened to holiday prices for sb

Wow that is a big hike for you, have you not thought about booking without the travel agent but direct with Balkan Holidays?

Our holiday would have been a lot more if booked through the travel agent both last year and this. I also got the loyalty bonus of a 5% discount from Balkan that shaved another £155 off the price. All I had to do was ring them and give them last years booking reference, the easiest £155 I've ever earned.

It might be worth giving it a go next time to keep the price down?