We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carriby Restaurant

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Carriby Restaurant

has anyone eaten or visited the Carriby Restaurant. What's it like and and can they recommend it ?

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
8,141 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carriby Restaurant

Carriby has had a number of positive comments on this forum over the years, especially for steak & barbecue food. Just put Carriby restaurant in the search box just above your question.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carriby Restaurant

have eaten in the Cariby always good food. Can get very busy. Nice spit roast lamb/chicken.

Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Carriby Restaurant

Hi, we came back from SB last sunday, we went to Caribi just before we came home after going into the Fat Cat and were hugely dissappointed at the sparse menu and huge prices compared to other restaurants, we decided to try the Caribi next door, great choice, food was great and very cheap aswell, only downside was that some of the menu stops at 6pm, my wife and i wanted a burger as they looked great but they weren't available as it was after 6pm, fair enough, until my daughter ordered cheeseburger from the kids menu, lol, oh well, maybe next year.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
448 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carriby Restaurant

great food went 3 nights out of 7 last year and have been three times this fortnight, great steaks and te beef skewers are to die for. we reserved a table for my sons 16th birthday and it was laid with flowers we go a birthday cake and the musician came up and sang happy birthday a table at the beach or above on balcony is a must good service nice staff and food

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
156 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carriby Restaurant

Never had a dinner at Carriby. Had many a breakfast sitting at a table beside the beach. Food and service very good. It was always nice and quiet.

Enjoy

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
159 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carriby Restaurant

Awesome Pizzas!

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
448 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carriby Restaurant

We went for our last nights meal on 13th august great steaks and beef skewers again, long wait for skewers but you know they are cooked to perfection, ribeyes and steak in garlic sauce good too, I can vouch for the pizza too. That's 2 years running not a bad meal and good service

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Carriby Restaurant

just got back from sb....fantastic time ...it was my birthday while we where there and we chose the caribby ..i had a birthdy badge on and they gave us free champagne,,,the meal ws excellent as ws the service,,,, i am a veggie but my other half isn't ...there was lots of choice for both of us , we ate in a different restaurant every night but this was my favourite.....enjoy....wish i was there x

Louth
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Carriby Restaurant

Exceptional Food,

Eaten here many, many times and ALWAYS good quality food.

Prices are good - reflecting in the quality of food and the service.

Friendly and attentive staff and good food makes it well worth the visit.

This restaurant has had modernisations made to the seating areas over the years we have been visiting, you can sit upstairs overlooking the Sunny Beach bay or sit down stairs, inside or practically on the beach. When the season is in full swing, there is live entertainment (back ground music - not head banging)!!!!!

WELL WORTH THE VISIT!!!

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Carriby Restaurant

Pretty much generic SB food. We weren't impressed enough to go back.

Nice view over the beach though. Was probably worth eating there for that.

Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach