We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

edreams

wirral
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
edreams

anyone ever booked with these

thanks

Plymouth
Level Contributor
162 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: edreams

not one ive come across, diddnt even come up with the flight i booked with balkan from bristol to burgas nor my hotel

wirral
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: edreams

thanks the flight i was looking for was cheaper with them than thomsons thought it was a bit odd could be a scam

Plymouth
Level Contributor
162 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: edreams

where u looking to fly from and what date?

wirral
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: edreams

manchester any time between 31 aug-3sept for 7 nights

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,485 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: edreams

Sorry never heard of edreams! I use Manchester, check Balkan, Thomsons, Monarch, First Choice, Thomas Cook.

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: edreams

Hi used Edreams once from Glasgow to Amsterdam - o probs

Blue

Mentioned in this post
Glasgow
Glasgow
Scotland, UK
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Netheralnds
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: edreams

I used them to book returnflights ticlekts and pay. The first way was okay when we got on the airport way back no ticket reserved so we need to buy by ourself even we recived one day before confirmation from edreams ... When i complaint the offer me 5Euro discount for next service from that time nobody is comunicated with me . I will never use this company

Edited: 10:36 am, October 16, 2012
Tees Valley
Level Contributor
13,035 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: edreams

This company have been subject to much discussion on the TA Air Travel Forum, not much of it complimentary!

I wouldn't be using them.

Jules

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: edreams

DO NOT USE E-DREAMS or RYAN AIR. After reading these other posts, which I wish I had earlier, I will not waste my time tring to re-coup the nearly $100 I was charged over the advertised price. Instead I hope I can warn a few others. I tried booking directly to Ryan Air and kept getting sent to the e-dreams site.

Booking the ticket was a nightmare, printing the REQUIRED printed boarding pass was a nightmare, the seats on the airplane did not recline and they advertised various products over the speaker system the whole flight.

10. Re: edreams

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 07, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach