We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunny Beach Traveling alone?

Western Ireland...
2 posts
Sunny Beach Traveling alone?

Hi All,

I'm a 33yo man thinking of a holiday in sunny beach. Is it a good place to travel alone? I have no problem talking to people! Any recommendations for hotels? someplace lively but not too much noise.

Thanks in Advance

Kilmarnock, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
68 reviews
1. Re: Sunny Beach Traveling alone?

Sunny Beach is quiet a lively resort and is probably a good base if you've never been before as there are loads of bars, clubs and restaurants to choose from.

There are loads of Hotels to choose from but I would suggest the Iberostar Sunny Beach, Laguna Park, Fiesta Beach, Alba Hotel as good ones to look at. All of these have loads of facilities and are more or less central, the only one that isn't is the Fiesta it sits at the North of the resort on the beach road, but it's easy enough to walk in to the main strip at night.

Western Ireland...
2 posts
2. Re: Sunny Beach Traveling alone?

stefburgas cheers for that i'l check out the hotels you mention!

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,960 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Sunny Beach Traveling alone?

Check out hotels, and see what you fancy, then ask for more info. Consider B &B cos all inclusive is not always the best opition in Bulgaria. Hotels depend on what location you want. Wherever you decide, Im sure you'll have a great time and if you keep in touch on this forum, Im sure you'll find many more holidaymakers in SB at the same time.

4. Re: Sunny Beach Traveling alone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, October 25, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations