We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Card Cloning @ Banks

birmingham
Level Contributor
69 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Card Cloning @ Banks

Just a heads up, we used the main bank cashpoint on the main road twice whils in SB. Just got back to find the card cloned and an additional 200lev withdrawn. Our bank will investigate but will be a while to get the money back. Be carefull

birmingham
Level Contributor
69 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Card Cloning @ Banks

that said, I used two cashpoints on flower st and had no problems with those

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,909 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Card Cloning @ Banks

Hi Nathan, welcome home. Sorry to hear your card was cloned, we used ours at the ATMs at the top of Flower Street and had no problems. In july we used the cashpoint on the main road by the Koral centre and again no problems.

Where were you last Friday morning? You missed a fantastic day out!

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
8,130 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Card Cloning @ Banks

sorry to hear about that Nathan. We have used the one at Dary supermarket close to the L&B without trouble.

Tip for people, place your arm over the top of the cashpoint to try and block any covert camera's.

Good to meet and as H said you missed a great day out with some very sore heads. Maybe next year?

Toonman

birmingham
Level Contributor
69 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Card Cloning @ Banks

Nic wasn't well. We were gutted to miss it :-( we will definately be back next year. Was great to meet you all, and I thought I could drink.....!! Yeah bit of a shame about the card cloning but it happens here too, just take cash next time. Will post a proper review when I have got over the trauma of been back at work !!!

5. Re: Card Cloning @ Banks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 21, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach