We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rentals in sunny beach

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
car rentals in sunny beach

what r the prices for a car rental for 5 ppl?what kind of insurance it has ?

we want to take a car to go to sozopol andthe villages around.is it cheaper to do it with a minivan with a driver?

and r there motorcycles for rent in sunny beach(and not the electric ones) and what the prices?

thanks

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
8,141 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car rentals in sunny beach

Click on link for a reputable company in Sunny Beach.

motoroads.com/car-rental-sunny-car-rent.html

Toonman

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car rentals in sunny beach

i was thinking of hiring a car to go to Sozopol, what would you recommend a guided tour or go by hire car

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,913 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car rentals in sunny beach

Hi Sue, I have only been to Sozopol by car. Have you thought of going by bus, I believe you can now get the bus direct from Sunny Beach to Sozopol.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: car rentals in sunny beach

I have thought about getting the bus didnt realise that there was a direct bus, the last time i went it was on a tour, thanks for that i will go to the bus station

5. Re: car rentals in sunny beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, February 22, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach