We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information on Sunny Beach

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Information on Sunny Beach

Hi, Me and my girlfriend are heading to the ivana palace hotel on the 17th July this year and was wondering the following:-

Price of Drink and Food

Any good Restaurants and bars/clubs

Activities during the day and prices for these

Shopping and prices of clothes at markets

Estimate on how much money to take for 2 weeks

Any help will be accepted gratefully

bulgaria
Level Contributor
414 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Information on Sunny Beach

this is a hard one it is like any holiday place if you want to be on beach front all the time prices are much higher than if you come off main strip and cross the road and use other plases for food and drink the last summer you could get a pint for 1 lv in a lot of places i know a place you can go and it is 15 lv and you can eat and drink as much as you want for 15 lv between 6pm and 9 it all depends what you are looking for

plenty of clubs

water sports on beach not sure of the prices of these

condor bar is another good one for cheap drinks day and night

amanda

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Information on Sunny Beach

Thanks For the help

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
8,139 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Information on Sunny Beach

The Ivana Palace is not far from the resort centre ( 10-15 min walk ). Only about 3 years old but it gets very up and down reports. click on the link for reviews

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g499086-d106454…

There are better hotels. The resort itself is very cheap for both food and drink( apart from beach bars ) and " designer clothing " is a fraction of what you would pay at home.

Nightlife is plentiful with numerous clubs like Revolution, Den Glade, Lazur, Orange. and well suited to young people.

Toonman

chocky monster
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Information on Sunny Beach

My family and I went last year thoroughly enjoyed ,we stayed in the Rui Helios Palace all inclusive ,but still spent about £800 for a week not as cheep as people say, plenty of small stalls everywhere ,didnt bother with nightclubs but the music was booming as you walk past can be abit noisy around 3-4 in the morning as every body is going back to their hotels,if you go to necebar for a day and go on the bus be prepared to be crammed on. becareful if you go on the small train 18 levs to necebar and another 18levs to old necebar ,on the way back we barted a taxi, in the night there are mosquitos every where.the thing I liked are the people were really friendly, the fruit stalls are expensive 6levs for one large peach 2levs = £1

5. Re: Information on Sunny Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:29 pm, September 10, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach