We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Burgas Airport Ground Transportation to Nessebar or Sunny B

Which Sunny Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Berlin
Level Contributor
49 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Burgas Airport Ground Transportation to Nessebar or Sunny B

I'm flying into Burgas airport on Aug 18 and would like to know if there are any public buses or marshrutki (mini-vans) from the airport to Nessebar or Sunny Beach and if so, how often do they run. I'm staying in new part of Nessebar. Are there any legitimate taxi companies like at Sofia airport that won't rip you off? On one of the topic threads there was something about the bus stopping at airport from Nessebar. Any details would be helpful.

Thanks,

Andy

dumbarton scotland
Level Contributor
48 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Burgas Airport Ground Transportation to Nessebar or Sunny B

hi we used this company in july https:/…bulgaria_airport_taxi_pickup.asp very reliable and i would use them again hope this helps ilovevarna

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,736 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Burgas Airport Ground Transportation to Nessebar or Sunny B

There is a public bus that leaves from just outside the airport on the roundabout. Cost to SB is 5 lev.

See here for timetable and route number.

www.sbavto.com/en/index.php…

Toonman

Berlin
Level Contributor
49 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Burgas Airport Ground Transportation to Nessebar or Sunny B

Thanks a lot for the link to the public buses. I'll try my luck at the roundabout. I assume I can pay as I board and don't need a ticket ahead of time.

Andy

4. Re: Burgas Airport Ground Transportation to Nessebar or Sunny B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 11, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach