We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunny Beach Update 1/7

Leeds
11 posts
Save Topic
Sunny Beach Update 1/7

Well got here early hours 5.30 the flight from Manchester was fine but very cold on the plane just can't understand why Thomas cook flight are always like that.. Anyway what can I say first time here not very busy but very nice place beautiful hotels beautiful sea views and the weather I great so far.. Barcelo royal hotel wow it's great my self caterin apartment is amazing, the service is great and my balconey view is amazing.. Money wise I think it's same a England as English breakfast was 10 lev and a pint I 4.80 lev.. Went to buy some food for self catering and a tin of heinze beans was 5 lev so regret it abit should of gone half board but doesn't matter.. Khans tent, cruise and aqua park doesn't open till 25th but still plenty to do.. Goin bar crawl nw so see how the rest of the week pans out..

Cleethorpes, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunny Beach Update 1/7

You need to shop around for your lager and beans!! I'm pretty sure it's a lot cheaper than the prices you've paid. Almost 5 lev for a pint!!

lon
Renfrew, United...
Level Contributor
200 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunny Beach Update 1/7

That is an expensive pint. On the main road you will get a pint for around 1 - 1.60 leva. Condor, Fara and Sharkeys are great. If you go up past the Kuban hotel, go left at the main road and walk a couple of minutes along the road and you will find the food and drinks a lot cheaper in these places. There are a lot of bars where you will get drinks cheap but not on the main part of the resort or on the beach front.

Have a great time

Liz

Dublin
Level Contributor
83 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunny Beach Update 1/7

Hi Sunny Hol!

Did u have a good time over in SB, you never gave us a report afterwards about how u got on!

Dub

4. Re: Sunny Beach Update 1/7

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, December 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations