We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Sunny Beach the only place for great nightlife?

Blackpool, England
Level Contributor
125 posts
10 reviews
Is Sunny Beach the only place for great nightlife?

Hi I am planning a hen do for July and am trying to find a villa within walking distance or a short taxi ide to the beach and nightlife. It is for 10 people and I can't find any villas in the sunny beach area that are suitable. Do you know of any other areas of Bulgaria that offer great nightlife please, any help would really be appreciated. Thanks! Jenn.

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,957 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Is Sunny Beach the only place for great nightlife?

Hi Jennbo

If you cant find anything suitable in Sunny Beach, St Vlas is only a short taxi ride away (10mins or so) or the local bus is 1lev. It is a nice area with a great beach and marina.

Kosharitsa, another village, inland is not too far away and the buses also run to Sunny Beach from there. You may find some villas there.

Blackpool, England
Level Contributor
125 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Is Sunny Beach the only place for great nightlife?

Hi thanks - the only problem is I can only seem to get reasonably priced flights into Sofia which I think is miles and miles away. Any suggestions nearer to Sofia? Thanks.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
3. Re: Is Sunny Beach the only place for great nightlife?

Hi Jennbo,

Sofia is about 6hrs away from the Black Sea Coast, but its a great place to visit.

I agree that St Vlas is a good place to stay but you will probably only find apartments to rent, Villas are more in land and taxis would end up costing you a fortune for 10 people if you were to go into Sunny beach every night.

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
8,168 posts
45 reviews
4. Re: Is Sunny Beach the only place for great nightlife?

Hi Jennbo, Have you not thought of getting a low cost flight from Sofia to either Varna or Bourgas( Golden Sands and Sunny Beach ) Flights every hour.

Have a look at the Bulgarian Air site.

http://www.air.bg/

Toonman

ireland
3 posts
5. Re: Is Sunny Beach the only place for great nightlife?

go to travel library.com and there is a tom robinson apartment to fit 10 people with 2 bathrooms and its really nice. im goin out there with friends i july too

6. Re: Is Sunny Beach the only place for great nightlife?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, October 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations