We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunny beauty

manchester
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
sunny beauty

1 week to go! this time next week we will be in sunny beach! Can't wait. disappointed not to hear anything back from people who have stayed at sunny beauty this year, but no news is good news! am sure they would have posted bad experiences!

Thanks to everyone who does post their reviews and opinions on here as this forum has been invaluable to us! I will be sure to post a review as soon as we get back. Cannot wait!

Karen

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,911 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunny beauty

Sorry Karen I dont have much info on Sunny Beauty but I know some people who stayed there in June. THey were very happy with the apartments.

I hope you have a fantastic holiday.

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
8,139 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunny beauty

Karen, Small review here, said they were excellent.

holidays-uncovered.co.uk/bulgaria/sunny-beac…

Toonman

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
8,139 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sunny beauty

And another one here.

holiday-truth.com/holiday_truths/…

Toonman

manchester
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: sunny beauty

Thanks very much! Every little bit of info helps will do a review myself when i get back!

Karen

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2,575 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sunny beauty

Hi we stayed 2 year ago- not in those ones but Summer Dreams and the apts were really modern, huge and clean.

Majority all new builds so you will be fine.

Look up forum loads tips eat out ect

Bring essentials coffee tea ect with you then get water , drink ect stocked up when you get there.

Have fab hol

wwglasgow

6. Re: sunny beauty

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, October 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach