We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunny beach, bulgaria

sunderland
7 posts
Save Topic
sunny beach, bulgaria

hi all, my partner and i plan to go to sunny beach the 1st 2 weeks in july, we are in our 50s (going on 21) we like to be near the nightlife, not to far to wander home in the early hours lol, any tips on hotels, thx

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
8,141 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunny beach, bulgaria

Hiya, In my opinion, having been to a number of Sunny Beach hotels, that the best is Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort Hotel. This is situated opposite the beach but only a 5 min walk to the resort centre.

Even before you get to the centre there are quite a few bars , restaurants and shops.

It has 1st class standards ,excellent food , very good swimming pools and nightly entertainment.

We are in same age bracket and love the place.

If you prefer a B&B option as opposed to Half Board, then the Grand Hotel Oasis is worth a look, Another very central hotel opposite the new shopping mall and only about 300yds to the sea.

Toonman

2. Re: sunny beach, bulgaria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, September 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach