We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunny beach,sunny victory apartments

Cork
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
sunny beach,sunny victory apartments

hi! im going to sunny beach with my parents on the 29th of july, im 16 years old and i was just wondering does anyone know of the Sunny Victory apartments and what they are like?? thank you!

Glasgow
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunny beach,sunny victory apartments

Hi there I have an apaprtment in Sunny Victory and have been over twice so far this year. Last week with my son (25) who stated it was a great place for the young. It was his 1st visit and came with me as his father could not manage. Even with his old mum he managed to have a good time.

They are brand new apartments just open this year and situated about 100 metres from the beach. They have 2 pools and a pool bar. Also the supermarket is 24/7.

There are plenty off sunbeads and a lot of irish people own apartments there. They also have a pooltable, tabletennis and football table. The complex is made up of a hotel and 2 apartment blocks.

All along the front there are stalls, bar and restaurants selling all sorts of real fake designer gear.

The resort offers paprgliding, horseriding pedaloes volleyball and much more . Lots of crazy golf as well.

There is a place in the hills called Khans tent where they have an evening show and a meal followed by a disco. It is a good night out and the views are spectacular.

Have fun as I am sure you will. Just be careful crossing the road as they have no crossing rules even on green lights.

The CROWN exchanges is where you should change your money.

2. Re: sunny beach,sunny victory apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, September 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach