We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

irish pubs

Wexford
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
irish pubs

Hi my wife and I are heading to the Victoria Palace in Sunny beach on the first of July and we want to watch the Leinster final............. any one have any idea's where we could go.I'm sure there are more Wexford and Kilkenny supporters in the same boat.

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: irish pubs

Just back from sunny beach, and remember seeing poster advertising all the match but can remember what th place is called but it was up by the pier short walk from were ur staying up the prom where all the stalls are towards the centre of things, this will make sense when you get there!! well hopefully!!

ireland
Level Contributor
163 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: irish pubs

wacky paddy has all the gaa matches so get a taxi to it its the simpliest way or go futher out to nessebar theres a pub called father teds it will also have the match get a taxi to it if your goin!!

kildare
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: irish pubs

Theres an Irish pub in Nessebar, called The Red Harp. Its run by an Irish couple. They show all the GAA matches on a big screen. Nessebar is right next to Sunny Beach, you can get a bus to there. They are just off the main street, just look out for a Kodak shop on the corner and head down that street. I really liked the atmosphere there. It felt like you were at home.

Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach