We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunny Beach Season Start and Weather Advice

Leyland, United...
3 posts
Sunny Beach Season Start and Weather Advice

Good Evening,

I have been tasked with booking a Stag holiday and I've been looking at the date of 16th May 2019 but after reading some of the stories on here I'm not too sure now! Can anybody advise what the weather and nightlife is like at this time? should I be looking at booking in June instead?

5 replies to this topic
Tees Valley
Level Contributor
13,905 posts
159 reviews
1. Re: Sunny Beach Season Start and Weather Advice

The stags won’t be too pleased with you if you book Sunny Beach for early May because it’s too quiet and not even totally open then. There won’t be the vibe or nightlife they’re looking for and whilst weather could be good, it can’t be guaranteed.

June will be much better.

Jules

Level Contributor
42 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Sunny Beach Season Start and Weather Advice

Too quiet for a stag party in May unless ur 70 go to Benidorm

Edited: 2:18 am, August 15, 2018
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
821 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Sunny Beach Season Start and Weather Advice

Charlsky. Agree with others that May is not going to work and I'm not convinced that SB is a good stag venue, certainly wouldn't make my top 5.

What made you pick SB? Maybe I'm missing something.

Leyland, United...
3 posts
4. Re: Sunny Beach Season Start and Weather Advice

I picked it due to the activites mainly which are available which would appeal to the stag. Mainly being water activities, booze cruise's, the nightlife, cheap drinks, nice weather, beaches etc.

Leyland, United...
3 posts
5. Re: Sunny Beach Season Start and Weather Advice

Thanks Jules I have been looking at 20th June 2019 now instead. I am glad I checked.

Reply to: Sunny Beach Season Start and Weather Advice
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations