We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cascadas/hotel popular for Irish/Brits?

10 posts
Cascadas/hotel popular for Irish/Brits?

It looks amazing but reviews say it's more cathered for russian/Scandinavian? We want a hotel where the majority of guests are Irish or English?

Thanks a million guys!

5 replies to this topic
Staffs
Destination Expert
for Bulgaria, Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
4,534 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Cascadas/hotel popular for Irish/Brits?

There`s a pretty good mix of nationalities all over SB to be honest. If you want just Brit`s or Irish - what to say.

Why want to stay in somewhere just for Brit`s ? Fair enough though.

The Sunny Day cater`s mostly for Brit`s - it did when I stayed there anyway.

https:/…

It`s just by Friends Bar which also has many English people drinking there. Walk out of the hotel and go down the road on the right - a minutes walk away.

Best,

Paul

Edited: 11:00 am, May 31, 2018
Stockton-on-Tees...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
3,003 posts
90 reviews
2. Re: Cascadas/hotel popular for Irish/Brits?

Fenix is Balkan owned and cater for TUI too so only Brits go there not sure about Irish tho

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
6,672 posts
124 reviews
3. Re: Cascadas/hotel popular for Irish/Brits?

Hello ellen ,cascadas, not a hotel we have stayed at but from reviews sounds fine. Probably attracts a standard range of visitors of many nationalities as with a lot of other sunny beach hotels.

Visitors from great britain and ireland make up a relatively small amount of total visitors to resort ( often quoted 5-7% ) so you are not going see lots and though there may be hotels that are more popular with mainly brits and irish i personally have never stayed in one.

Ivana palace always seem to have its share of fellow brits and is a hotel we have enjoyed a lot .

Atb steve

Edited: 11:39 am, May 31, 2018
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
332 posts
40 reviews
4. Re: Cascadas/hotel popular for Irish/Brits?

Cascadas is an amazing complex we spent a few days by the pool there. Nationalities were mainly Russian tho not many Irish and Brits about.

Ipswich
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
3,838 posts
165 reviews
5. Re: Cascadas/hotel popular for Irish/Brits?

Germans also stay in Fenix, I know some that stay there every year, it is one of Germany's most popular hotels. Personally I like hotels where Brits are the minority. I see too many everyday 😉😉

Reply to: Cascadas/hotel popular for Irish/Brits?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations