We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying First Choice in October to Hotel Club Dolphin

UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Flying First Choice in October to Hotel Club Dolphin

Hi I am flying to Sri Lanka in October with First Choice and i have upgraded our flight. Has anyone travelled on this upgrade and can they tell me if it is worth the money?

I am going on October 10th (less than 4 weeks now) and am really looking forward to it. Has anyone recently come back who can let me know how it was?

Thanks

Portsmouth UK
Level Contributor
48 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying First Choice in October to Hotel Club Dolphin

Hi Ali 7,

I haven't travelled to Sri Lanka on an upgrade, however I have travelled to Goa. The seats were superb with far more room, the food was delicious and included wine selection was very good. It is much quieter than in the main part of the plane and made a long flight far more relaxing. Your luggage is first off and no queuing at checkin......enjoy you have made a great choice to upgrade. Have a fantastic holiday

Cinderella

UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying First Choice in October to Hotel Club Dolphin

Thanks for the info, glad your flight went well i can only hope ours is as good.

suffolk
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying First Choice in October to Hotel Club Dolphin

just returned from sri lanka we had a great time with lots to do and see the locals are so friendy and the hotel was ok and food was good if you are going to do trips through the tour rep do the 8th wonder trip, very good we was knackered at the end of it but what a fantastic experiance we loved it, if you can take pens pencils colouring books ect for the school children very touching to see them so happy from somthing that we take for granted

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
247 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flying First Choice in October to Hotel Club Dolphin

Hi ali 7

We're also flying Star Class Premier, weve never flown Star Class Premier before , we have also booked the Executive Lounge

cant wait 3 weeks today.

see you there

Dave N Julie

http://www.davenjulie.supanet.com/

UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Flying First Choice in October to Hotel Club Dolphin

Hi We have booked the exectutive lounge as well, we are going to the escape lounge i think it is called.

See you there

Ali

6. Re: Flying First Choice in October to Hotel Club Dolphin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Waikkal
Recent Conversations