We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with best Pool

Marshall, Minnesota
Level Contributor
256 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with best Pool

I'mm looking around Fargo to see which place has the best pool. While I won't be going in it, I'm going to let my little niece go in with her parents, so a good pool would be good. I see the Howard Johnson has a big one.

~JS

Mentioned in this post
Fargo
Fargo
North Dakota
MN
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with best Pool

The Holiday Inn has a nice one, and is what I would recommend.

It has a pirate ship in the pool with a couple of 4-5 ft slides off it. There is a little cabana near the pool to buy drinks (both alcoholic and non) as well as some Domino's Pizza if you get hungry. There are ping pong tables, air hockey (though you have to pay for the air hockey) as well as video games.

2. Re: Hotel with best Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, September 25, 2009