We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wrightsville-carolina beach-topsail weekend parking

Durham, North...
3 posts
Save Topic
wrightsville-carolina beach-topsail weekend parking

I'm taking my daughter to the beach overnight this weekend. We're staying in Wilmington because we weren't able to find affordable option at the beach for 1 or 2 nights. My question is where I might be able to park if we were to arrive late morning on a Saturday. Although Wrightsville is closer, I'm willing to drive to Carolina, Kure or Topsail if we could be assured of finding a place to park. Thanks!

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
580 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: wrightsville-carolina beach-topsail weekend parking

You will probably be OK at Wrightsville Beach. Just drive until you find a parking spot. It is least crowded north or south of Johnnie Mercer's pier. The largest lots are at Johnnie Mercer's, north of there past the Holiday Inn, and south of the main small downtown at the Oceanic Pier.

Parking is not free, but there are electronic pay centers at the larger lots....on the streets there are parking meters only.

2. Re: wrightsville-carolina beach-topsail weekend parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 12, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Wrightsville Beach