We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waterway lodge or carolina temple apartments?

Which Wrightsville Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
waterway lodge or carolina temple apartments?

I have emailed both for rates the last week in may and have not heard back yet but does anyone have any input on either of these places? are they on the beach or within walking distance to anything? COULDNT FIND MANY PICS OR REVIEWS...

Thanks,

Jamie

Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: waterway lodge or carolina temple apartments?

Thanks I'll checkout those sites.. and maybe even have breakfast at that place!

NC
Destination Expert
for Raleigh
Level Contributor
741 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: waterway lodge or carolina temple apartments?

Sad to say...it is gone. Went with the "building boom" that went bust. The buidling is still there, never torn down, but no more MOI...much to most regulars chagrin.

More later, gotta work.

Chesapeake, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: waterway lodge or carolina temple apartments?

Carolina Temples is fantastic!! You don't get fancy but nice, clean and GREAT owners.

We went there when I was young and the grandparents were the owners.

It's fabulous!! To relax and enjoy the beach you couldn't ask for better.

Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: waterway lodge or carolina temple apartments?

THANKS!! I have spoke with the owners and he seems great although there are no pics online!!! We are going in a few weeks and are very excited, only I just found out Friday that I booked 1 less day than we needed and now they are all booked up so instead of going home early we decided to extend our trip and were thinking about Savannah, Charleston or Asheville and we have decided on Asheville. Have you ever been there? I know its about a 6 hour drive from Wilmington, do you think itd be worth it to go there and have 2 or 3 full days?

Chesapeake, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: waterway lodge or carolina temple apartments?

oh yes Ashville would def be worth the drive esp if you have 2-3 days to spend there also. Don't forget the Biltmore there also.

Oh have fun if you think about it tell Steve and his family that Dale & Shantelle say hello

Hopefully sometime in the next 1-2 we will be able to get down there. With our kids it's soooo hard and they like more fast paced things but we are hoping to take my mom & dad down.

Have a great time. Enjoy both

16. Re: waterway lodge or carolina temple apartments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, November 01, 2009