We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Closest Hotel to Wrightsville Beach (with outdoor pool)

carolinamomommy
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Closest Hotel to Wrightsville Beach (with outdoor pool)

Can you tell me the closest hotel to Wrightsville Beach (not Harbor or Beachfront) with a nice outside pool?

We want to visit the beach for 3 nights & are trying to make it affordable. I thought staying inland might save me a little bit of money?

I'd like to stay pretty close to the beach if possible.

NC
Level Contributor
806 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Closest Hotel to Wrightsville Beach (with outdoor pool)

There are several, but the nicest, family friendly, & closest to the beach is the Hampton Inn & Suitesat Landfall - breakfast included - it is the ONLY place I will stay while visiting WB!!

little river
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Closest Hotel to Wrightsville Beach (with outdoor pool)

Surf Suits 711 s. lumina ave,. Very very quiet,and peacefull,and most of all CLEAN!!! and friendly,they give extra towels,and chairs,and umbrellas till they are gone.

4th floor has been the cleanest,since the 6 years I have been going there.

Could use a good maintenance man,but all is well.

It is one of the last hotels on wrightsville beach south of the holiday inn=,which I found out to be filthy,with filthy mouths from employees A Lady in a red coat(shoulder length brown hair) saying the F&N word.DICUSTING!!

Mr. Robinson

3. Re: Closest Hotel to Wrightsville Beach (with outdoor pool)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, October 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Wrightsville Beach