We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benton Convention Center

Pittsburgh...
1 post
Save Topic
Benton Convention Center

Hello,

I will be traveling to Winston-Salem in September, for a woodworking show at the Benton Convention Center. Is there a hotel that is physically connected to, or very close the the convention center?

And are the hotels that are very close the very expensive hotels? I really don't need any fancy or 5 star hotel for my stay, but I am willing to pay for location.

I will be on a very tight schedule, between travel from Pittsburgh, and trying to attend as many lectures and demos as possible at the show and returning to Pittsburgh to be back at work. I have not decided if I will travel by air or car yet.

Any suggestions about my trip are more than welcome.

Thank you,

Jim

North Carolina
Level Contributor
891 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benton Convention Center

There are 2 hotels across the street from the convention center - Embassy Suites and Marriott. There are other downtown hotels such as the Wingate Inn, but it's several blocks away. You can definitely walk it, but it would take a good 15 mins.

Edited: 11:16 am, February 26, 2014
2. Re: Benton Convention Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, March 04, 2015