We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thinking of Moving from Las Vegas NV to Huntersville NC

Which Wilmington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
las vegas
1 post
Save Topic
Thinking of Moving from Las Vegas NV to Huntersville NC

How is the job market for the medical Field.? My husband is a Surgical OR TECH and I do Medical billing we both have over 10 years in our field. HOw is the housing prices and schools? Overall how do you like living in North Carolina? Which part are good and which to we stay away from?

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thinking of Moving from Las Vegas NV to Huntersville NC

I'm sorry I can't help you about the job situation -- if you are looking at Huntersville I would check www.charlotte.com, which is the website for the Charlotte Observer, to get a sense of what jobs are out there. I relocated from NY to South Charlotte with my family in 1998 -- and we love it here. I am a realtor here in Charlotte -- if you want to check out housing options just go to my website www.robinhusney.com and feel free to contact me if you have any questions -- robin.husney@allentate.com

2. Re: Thinking of Moving from Las Vegas NV to Huntersville NC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:28 am, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Wilmington