We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to live in wilmington?

Wilmington, North...
1 post
Save Topic
where to live in wilmington?

Hi, my husband and I are moving to Wilmington this summer and are trying to get a sense of the neighborhoods and the best places to rent. We are from Austin, TX and are use to having to pre-lease early, but apparently in Wilmington its best to wait until only 8 weeks out. This is killing me. So, meantime I thought I would focus on research and see who lives there and if anyone rents an apartment, duplex, house whatever in a neighboorhood they would recommend. We would prefer not to go the boxey, super new apartment route, but would prefer something a little funkier (hard wood floors, eclectic, but family oriented neighborhood). Downtown would be great if anyone knows of cool lofts in that area. Also, not too many partying students. That time has passed for us!

Level Contributor
3,053 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
1. Re: where to live in wilmington?

We're sorry, but this topic has wandered into non-travel-related subject matter, so we've closed it to any further posts. To continue this discussion, TripAdvisor invites you to use our Off-Topic forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i9659-Off_topic…

Please note that Off-topic Chatter is a forum for discussions gone afield from the topic of travel. Although non-travel-related topics are allowed, posts in the Off-topic forum must otherwise meet TripAdvisor's Forum guidelines:

tripadvisor.com/help/what_are_the_guidelines…