We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice restaurant for easter

Which Wilmington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
nice restaurant for easter

We will be in the Wilmington area for Easter weekend. We are 2 couples all in our 40s. Looking for a nice place to have Easter brunch or possibly even dinner. None of us have ever been here before. Thanks.

Topsail Island
Level Contributor
365 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nice restaurant for easter

There are so many good restaurants there its hard to pick,Go to Chowhound.com and click on SOUTH and there are many comments on where to go.

Wilmington, NC
Level Contributor
348 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nice restaurant for easter

Port city chop house is suppose to be very good, its closer to Wrightsville beach, not sure though if they are open for Easter.

N Carolina
Level Contributor
14 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nice restaurant for easter

Port City Chop House is good and near Wrightsville Beach. If you are looking for a nice dinner near the downtown area you could try the Ruth's Chris Steak House. ruthschris-wilmingtonnc.com/PrivateDining.htm Also at the bottom of the page there is an "Image Gallery" link where you can see pictures of the restaurant.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
54 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nice restaurant for easter

Port City Chop House is excellent.

Portland Grill is also excellent.

It depends on what type of food you are looking for and how much you look to spend. Wilmington has lots of great locally owned restaurants. I would recommend one of these before a chain like Ruth's, but I love Ruth's too.

If you have a certain type of food you are looking for let me know.

Michael

Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: nice restaurant for easter

Thanks for all the input. We would definitely prefer a locally owned restaurant over a chain. As for type of food, we eat anything!

Wilmington, NC
Level Contributor
88 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: nice restaurant for easter

I suggest Jerry's for dinner. It is the best food, although I do like the Port City Chop House as well. Both are pricey, but good. And you get what you pay for. Jerry's is not open for breakfast or lunch. Just dinner. The Chop House may do something special for Easter, but I am not sure.

7. Re: nice restaurant for easter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, October 21, 2009