We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Filming months?

Which Wilmington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Virginia
1 post
Save Topic
Filming months?

I am planning a trip to Wilmington for my sister and her friends because we all love One Tree Hill. I was hoping to come during their spring break which is the first week of April. Does anyone know if they usually film in April, because we are really hoping to see some filming if possible.

Wilmington, NC
Level Contributor
345 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Filming months?

Not sure so much about the filming, you can maybe check Screen Gems studios for more on that info. But I do know for a fact that the Azalea Festival is going on downtown from April 1-5 and they do all kinds of stuff for that, like giant parade, street fair/festival, home tours, etc. Its usually pretty busy down there at that time of year, due to all the beautiful flowers blooming and warm weather.

Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Filming months?

Keep an eye in the local paper, on-line at starnewsonline.com/section/entertainment09

Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
74 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Filming months?

Head downtown any time of year and you are bound to see filming of some sort. You could also check directly with Screen Gems Studios 1223 N 23rd St. 910-343-3500, I don't know if they can tell you, but it's worth a try.

Philly Suburbs
Level Contributor
152 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Filming months?

I know this is a little late, but filming for Season 6 ended on Friday, the 3rd. The show has been renewed, so I would take a guess and say that it'll resume again sometime in mid to late July, which is usually the standard. It might change around a bit though based on if the CW brings it back as a fall show or a mid season replacement.

5. Re: Filming months?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:28 am, October 16, 2009