We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Regis

charlotte, nc
Level Contributor
85 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
St Regis

Hi,

looking at possibly renting a condo at St Regis and looking for some feedback on quality of complex and beach front. I understand the individual units are owner operated and may vary but have seen some mixed reviews over the years around the quality of the complex and maintanence. Please provide any input you may have.

I appreciate your time.

Thanks

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Regis

Well you're in luck. The St. Regis has just gone through a renovation to the whole property. I have not stayed there myself since the work was done, but I have friends who are owners so I've hung out there quite a bit.

The outdoor pool area is all redone, very nice. There is a snack bar at the pool. New to the property are outside charcoal grills, an updated workout room. I think they also did some work to the indoor pool also, but I'm not sure.

The beach out front is wide and drops gradual-last time I visited. It can become crowded right out front, but a short walk north, and you usually wont find many people.

Sorry to say that the well stocked store that was on the property has now closed. The restaurant on the top floor is still there (expensive), and I think a bakery/coffee shop has opened. Other than that, there is not much on the grounds. The public areas seem very clean and safe.

I hope that you have a good time, and please check back with us.

2. Re: St Regis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:31 am, January 10, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Topsail Beach
More Topsail Beach Topics