We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soft Shell Crabs... and possibly all you can eat??

Richmond, Virginia
1 post
Save Topic
Soft Shell Crabs... and possibly all you can eat??

My husband and I are looking for a great restaurant with delicious soft shell crabs... in the past we have found restaurants in other parts of NC beaches that actually have all you can eat soft shell crabs. Can anyone recommend a place around Surf City or with in a 30-45 minute drive???

1. Re: Soft Shell Crabs... and possibly all you can eat??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:33 am, June 10, 2010
Topsail Island, NC
Level Contributor
977 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Soft Shell Crabs... and possibly all you can eat??

My husband loves soft shelled crabs too and orders them whenever he can. They have them at some of the restaurants around here but I've never seen anyplace that had all you can eat soft shelled crabs. Madison's in Sneads Ferry has lots of seafood on its buffet but I think the only crab I've seen there is in crab cakes and deviled crab.

The last time my husband ordered soft shelled crabs it was as a soft shelled crab sandwich at Sears Landing. He said it was very good.

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,487 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Soft Shell Crabs... and possibly all you can eat??

I've had the soft shell crab at Sears Landing and ar Lorie-lie's, both are very good, but not all you can eat. We are looking forward to trying out Madison's Steak and Seafood.

4. Re: Soft Shell Crabs... and possibly all you can eat??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 06, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Surf City
Recent Conversations