We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transportation

massachusetts
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Airport Transportation

Can anyone recommend a reliable and safe airport transportation service for transportation from Salisbury, NC to Charlotte, NC

Salisbury, North...
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Transportation

Hello BKSBK!,

Welcome to this little know forum " Salisbury" that is a very good question! Can I ask a few questions ? So that your question can be answered ? First ... do you know how close Salisbury is to Charlotte?To The airport I would say unless traffic 45 minutes or less more on the less side .

Do you live in Salisbury area? Or just "in " from another area? The reason I ask that is because, you could drive and park your car in short or long term parking or.. friends or relatives could drop you off .

Since you are going to the airport in Charlotte then it might be easier to get a transport form Charlotte than Salisbury . As far as that goes I am going to contact my friend in Charlotte who is a destination expert for the area and have them contact you!

massachusetts
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Transportation

i'm not from the charlotte or salisbury area. I have a family member visiting the area and will need transportation back to Charlotte International Airport from Salisbury. Will not have access to a car and am just wondering about a good reliable airport transportation service.

thanks.

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Transportation

I would not think there is a transportation service from Salisbury outside of a cab and that would be terribly expensive. Just a thought - I think there is a van service from Greensboro to Charlotte airports that goes back and forth... they might stop in Salisbury since it's on the way... but I don't know the name of the service. I'll see if I can find it.

4. Re: Airport Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, October 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Salisbury