Will be travelling to Melbourne between 31/5 - 9/6 and plan to visit mt Buller on the 6/6 - 8/6. Ive sort out accomodation fo 2 nights on Buller but cant seem to find any transport for my trip up there. My quesions:-
1. Is it advisable to drive up to Mansfield and take coach to go up?
2. is there a minivan or private coach that goes to mt Buller from melbourne, how much?
3. Do i realy need 2 nights up there for 1st time snow experience for the kids (snow play only).?
4. Whats the average temperature during early June? Will i need lot of clothes?
5. If driving (car hire), do i need snow chain up to Mansfield in early June?
6. I got 1 kid with mild Asthmatic, is it safe up there for him?
Appreciate your kind views and guidance, TQ