We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanderer Returns

Welwyn Garden City...
2 posts
Save Topic
Wanderer Returns

I used to holiday twice a year in Lloret in the early 1970s, and am seriously thinking of returning this year to look round my old haunts. I expect it will be a shock regarding changes in the resort.

We always used to stay in the San Marti Park 1 or San Marti Park 2, but cannot find either now on hotel websites. I would like to stay in the same area if possible, so could anyone recommend a hotel or Hostel.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
10,114 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wanderer Returns

I'm afraid I can't help here, sorry, but you're likely to be more lucky as per responses if you repost in the Costa Brava forum or the Girona forum...

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wanderer Returns

if you search for the hotel don juan in lloret i think this is probably what you are looking for.

3. Re: Wanderer Returns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, February 01, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar