We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

economytransfers from girona to lloret de mar

burry port sw wales
7 posts
1 review
economytransfers from girona to lloret de mar

hi. has anyone used economytransfers.eu from girona airport to lloret de mar checking because they only set up last year 2012,

they are quoting a price which is about 40euro less than anyone else.

Bicester, United...
Level Contributor
182 posts
1. Re: economytransfers from girona to lloret de mar

How many people? Try global transfers, private transfer company (no waiting for other flights) google them, you can get an instant quote and no personally I haven't heard of the other company..cheers.

burry port sw wales
7 posts
1 review
2. Re: economytransfers from girona to lloret de mar

Thanks will check them out the economytransfers eu was for 4 people taxi return.

Bicester, United...
Level Contributor
182 posts
3. Re: economytransfers from girona to lloret de mar

Pabvictor, please check that price..€50 one way normal from the airport rank, even friends/family rates are €35 each way ??? Toooo good to be true?.

burry port sw wales
7 posts
1 review
4. Re: economytransfers from girona to lloret de mar

Thanks emailed them they verified price, paying through paypal and uk telephone no.

Just wondered if anyone had used them before actually booking because as you stated sounds to good.

Bicester, United...
Level Contributor
182 posts
5. Re: economytransfers from girona to lloret de mar

Just looked at their website, looks in order..bargain? Hope someone comes forward that's used them.

Cheers

Maggie.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
116 reviews
77 helpful votes
6. Re: economytransfers from girona to lloret de mar

I used a shuttle bus booked through TravelRepublic, it was cheaper than a taxi and have used them before, if you have not used this transfer company would suggest caution, hope someone who has used them comes on with a glowing review, only some transfer companies are just scammers.

burry port sw wales
7 posts
1 review
7. Re: economytransfers from girona to lloret de mar

Thank you all for your replys, hoping someone will come forward that has used them, still got 4 weeks, so will hang on abit.

Thanks

Pauline

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
116 reviews
77 helpful votes
8. Re: economytransfers from girona to lloret de mar

Very sensible, the saying being that 'if it sounds too good to be true it usually is too good to be true', but then again I am happy to be proved wrong.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
62 helpful votes
9. Re: economytransfers from girona to lloret de mar

I was hoping someone would post a reply to your question about economy transfers,,surely someone has used there services,i have been quoted return taxi for four adults 65 euro girona to lloret de mar for october 2013. I e-mailed there help line and they confirm genuine return price.35 euro cheaper than any other taxi company.you do need to pay in advance through paypal. but I am still concerned with such a low price.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
62 helpful votes
10. Re: economytransfers from girona to lloret de mar

I have found out further information about economytransfers I think the contact telephone number is via gujrat gsm india.the telephone number is 8000488245 not to be confused with 0800 Freephone numbers maybe there number is Freephone it would be helpful if economytransfers would make a statement on tripadvisor with past clients reviews also past reviews on there own site I am sure they would be inundated with bookings for transfers from girona airport with the cheapness of there quotes until that happens I am not taking any chances

Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar