We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aparthotel Costa Encantada info..

Which Lloret de Mar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Aparthotel Costa Encantada info..

Hi all,

Me and my partner have booked to go here at the beginning of October. Never stayed in lloret or fenals. my question... is there any local bars near by? I know this is a quiet part which is why we booked it, was just wondering whats around the area etc :) We are staying all inclusive because the price was very reasonable. Ive read the walking distance to the main part of lloret is around 15-20 minutes which is handy if we fancy few drinks / evenings out. Also, we have not booked any transfers from Girona airport yet, what can anyone recommend? book shuttle (resort hoppa)? or jump on a bus etc? Has anyone stayed at this hotel because? The reviews on here are very good :)

thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any help, much appreciated :)

Lee

Lloret de Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Aparthotel Costa Encantada info..

really nice complex,a good 10/15 min sober walk straight down the main road so its easy to find the main resort.depending on time you arrive? bus is about €15, taxi is €55 and resort hopper for transfers are popular but can take 1.5hrs for a 30 min journey depending on drops from girona....bars in fenals el pub, buzzbys,rabbies and regents then in town desperados...funky monkey and rob roys all worth a visit.have a good stay.

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,243 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aparthotel Costa Encantada info..

bus timetable here

http://www.sagales.com/pubdocs/3652_aeroport-girona-costa-brava-sud-i-maresme-hivern--(12-09-a-22-06)-2013-07-02-(601,-603,-605).pdf

costs €8 each way and takes around 35 minutes.

there are some nice spanish bars on the main street within a 5 minute walk, and plenty bars in fenals including carpe diem on the main road and the robin hood/roxys which has reopened at last

Wales
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aparthotel Costa Encantada info..

Hi both thanks for the replies, i think il get shuttle transfer, was looking at resort hopper + Shuttle Direct, has anyone used shuttle direct? never heard of them but seem to be a tad cheaper. the bars that you both mentioned will they be open at the beginning of October?:)

Bicester, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Aparthotel Costa Encantada info..

Hi all, just to point out that the Gerona/Lloret airport bus in now €9 each way..first price rise for years!

Wales
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aparthotel Costa Encantada info..

Hi again all, One more question :), As we going all inclusive we are unsure on how much spending money to take? Having been away the last few times to benidorm where its 1 euro a pint we knew how much to take, having never been here to stay whats a good figure to take for 6 nights / 7 days? We both probably be heading out most (every) night after the all inclusive stops, probably head to the main strip in Lloret :). Is it best to exchange money here or are there a few bureau exchange places there?

thanks in advance again

Lee

stockport
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aparthotel Costa Encantada info..

More important to me than bars:

Do they have brown sauce at breakfast at Encantada?

Wales
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aparthotel Costa Encantada info..

anyone know a rough idea on how much to take spending money wise ? :)

Alderholt, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Aparthotel Costa Encantada info..

We are going in September but self catering as have done AI before but have a few fusspots! I am happy to update when we return.

Can anyone give an idea of price of drinks soft drinks, beer, wine and spirits plus average main meal. Thanks

burry port sw wales
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Aparthotel Costa Encantada info..

hi going in sept friends sister just got back they went al they said was really really good. have found on line at economytransfer.eu a price for taxi return 55euro for 4 seems realy resonable but have been trying to find out if anyone has used them, because compared to rest 40euro cheaper.

Bicester, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Aparthotel Costa Encantada info..

Normal taxi fare is about €50 plus luggage, bus fare is €9 pp each way..why does this company seem cheap? Are you staying in Lloret?

Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar