We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football in Barcelona

Which Lloret de Mar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
418 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Football in Barcelona

Hi can ahyone tell me if you can get a package incl match tickets and transfers from Loret de Mar to Barcelona for any of the football matches and if so whats cost? Will be going in September.. Thanks in advance

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,236 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Football in Barcelona

most hotels will offer this trip.

price varies but i think you are looking at €100 each minimum

Girona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Girona
Level Contributor
582 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Football in Barcelona

Your cheapest option will be to get in touch with the Lloret branch of the supporters club, all the clubs are listed on the Barca website. The coach to and from will drop you directly at the camp Nou. As for tickets, buy them yourself online with Barca direct or official agents such as ticket master. Anyone else will charge you a premium. Other than the Real Madrid and Espanyol games, tickets are pretty easy to get hold of.

4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Football in Barcelona

Visit trip adviser we booked yesterday aprox 47£ local pick up includes font majica optional

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Football in Barcelona

Visit trip adviser we booked yesterday aprox 47£ local pick up includes font majica optional

ireland
Level Contributor
418 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Football in Barcelona

Where on trip advisor can I get this package?

4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Football in Barcelona

Sorry I miss read your original post, the match not included

4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Football in Barcelona

Sorry I miss read your original post, the match not included

8. Re: Football in Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar