We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tattoo

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tattoo

Guys, I'm going to lloret in the beginning of September and I'm craving for another tattoo. Where is the best place to get one? I mean a safe place with good artists.

london UK
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tattoo

There are a few tattoo parlours in Lloret I think the lucky sailor is the most popular. I have never used any of them but it would be a good idea & look at the photo portfolio of previous customers.

Reykjavik, Iceland
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tattoo

Here you can get good informations :) http://ltwtattoo.com

Lloret de Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tattoo

lots of tattoo studios here, ive had only one here but have friends who have had many.

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,396 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tattoo

I would get one done at home. If you get it done abroad and anything goes wrong I don't think your insurance would cover you. I know a lot of people do get tattoos abroad, but I think it would be taking a risk.

Remember that when you have a fresh tattoo you should not expose it to the sun or submerse it in water.

If you do decide toget one, get it done on your last night that way it won't impact your holiday to much.

5. Re: Tattoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar