We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prepaid mobile internet in Lloret de Mar

Which Lloret de Mar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belgrade, Serbia
3 posts
Save Topic
Prepaid mobile internet in Lloret de Mar

Hi all! I'm going on vacation to Lloret de Mar this September and I need all day internet access for my laptop, because I will have to work during my stay there.

I know that the hotel has WiFi but they charge it EUR 4.00 per hour. Internet Cafes are also not a good choice for me, because of my company's confidentiality policy.

I've been checking some Spanish internet providers (Orange and Vodafone), but I'm not sure whether any of them have shops in Lloret de Mar and how much are they charging.

Can anyone help me with this?

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prepaid mobile internet in Lloret de Mar

there is certainly a vodaphone shop in lloret, as well as plenty of other phone shops.

i don't use my spanish SIM card for internet use so cant help you on prices.

Belgrade, Serbia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Prepaid mobile internet in Lloret de Mar

Thank you very much for your quick reply and the information!

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,193 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prepaid mobile internet in Lloret de Mar

Both Lycamobile and Lebara supply SIM cards in the local Locturio shops that have good value internet bundles. Both use the Vodafone network so reception tends to be pretty good.

4. Re: Prepaid mobile internet in Lloret de Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar
Recent Conversations