We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

primark in spain

Malta
Level Contributor
174 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
primark in spain

hi, soon I am going to spain.i love shopping can anyone tell me if there is a primark in lloret de mar or somewhere near which I can go by bus.If so please tell me the location thanks a lot ?

Palamos, Spain
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: primark in spain

The nearest is in the Diagonal Mar shopping centre in Barcelona. I think you should get a bus or if you go to the next town of Blanes you can take the lovely coastal train.

But I have to be honest the range is poorer and prices higher than Primark in the UK.

Lloret does not have any of the kind of shops you get in the UK. All shops are locally owned and based on tourism.

2. Re: primark in spain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar