We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Party Boat Trip (Booze Cruise)

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Party Boat Trip (Booze Cruise)

I am travelling to LLoret de Mar in June 2012 and there are a total of 12 of us. I was wondering if there is such a thing as a booze cruise? Where you pay a set price for the day trip and drinks on the boat are included.

Thanks

Lloret de Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
291 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Party Boat Trip (Booze Cruise)

It sounds like the Catamaran cruise is just what your looking for, find photos and details on this this page - lloret-de-mar-stuff.com/catamaran-cruise.php

There is a small cabin on the beach front in Lloret and Fenals where you can book your tickets, no need to book in advance...should have a great time!

......Jackie

Pisz, Poland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Party Boat Trip (Booze Cruise)

What

Edited: 1:17 pm, January 24, 2012
Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Party Boat Trip (Booze Cruise)

Thanks Jackie,

That is exactly what i am looking for. i have checked the website and it doesn't list prices. have you any isea how much this would cost.

Also wandering if you could reccomend anything else for us to do. we are a group of 21 - 30 year olds.

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Party Boat Trip (Booze Cruise)

Thanks Jackie,

That is exactly what i am looking for. i have checked the website and it doesn't list prices. have you any isea how much this would cost.

Also wandering if you could reccomend anything else for us to do. we are a group of 21 - 30 year olds.

Lloret de Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
291 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Party Boat Trip (Booze Cruise)

Why not send an email and explain how many of you would like to take a trip on the Catamaran and ask for a quote, I'm sure that with so many of you he would give you a good price. As for other activities there's Waterworld, Marineland, beach watersports such as parasailing, flyfish etc.

If you've never been to Barcelona, try an organised excursion there for the day to make sure you see all the best sights, and then of course dont forget all the nightlife in Lloret, the best around! You can find out more about all these things on the same site....lots to do!!

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Party Boat Trip (Booze Cruise)

thye boat you need is party catamaran phone number is 0034627003307 its a 4 half hour trip inc drink and food and swimming which costs 47 euro pp and you get picked from your hotel.

1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Party Boat Trip (Booze Cruise)

Hi!!

Could please tell me how the cruise went??

Was it good fun??

We are going with friends end of July and were thinking of doing that!

Thanks

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Party Boat Trip (Booze Cruise)

hi anyone know if the booze cruise will still be on end of september?

9. Re: Party Boat Trip (Booze Cruise)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:11 pm, March 14, 2015
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Party Boat Trip (Booze Cruise)

thanks vanessa :)

Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar
Recent Conversations