We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lounge/bar Suggestions

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
485 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Lounge/bar Suggestions

I'm looking for a place that I can enjoy a few drinks on the patio in the evening time. Also what can I expect to pay for a Draft beer/ Glass of wine/mixed drink.

Thanks

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,287 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lounge/bar Suggestions

plenty of bars have a patio, but nowadays they are likely to be filled up by smokers.

your choice will be governed to an extent by where you are staying.

prices depend on whether you are in a bar in the town centre or a "british" bar or a spanish bar.

€3.50 would be a reasonable estimate of the price of a drink. with it rising to €5 in some of the town bars and dropping to €2 or less in some spanish bars

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
485 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lounge/bar Suggestions

Thanks.. What's a good spanish bar to hang out @???

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,287 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lounge/bar Suggestions

it depends on where you are staying, and what you want from the bar.

there is a lovely little spanish type bar on fenals seafront where you can sit and watch the sea, and anyone wandering along the promenade -its at the opposite end to the planiol restaurant.

if you just want cheap drink then some of the bars on the main blanes road at fenals do cheap beer.

4. Re: Lounge/bar Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, October 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar