We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Lloret de Mar to Barcelona

Which Lloret de Mar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
11 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Lloret de Mar to Barcelona

Can anyboby give me advice on what is the best / easiest way to travel between Lloret de Mar & Barcelona, either by Train or Bus.

Any other tips on what is going on in and around 'L de M', Good bars or Restaurants, you may have would also be welcome.

Date of travel is between 15 & 22 October '05

Many thanks

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
19,330 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Lloret de Mar to Barcelona

Buses on: sarfa.es.

No train to Lloret but Blanes, the next town, has a station on coastal commuter line to Barcelona and buses connect the station with Lloret. renfe.es for rail timetables

utrecht
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Lloret de Mar to Barcelona

Hi I just returned from Lloret with my husband and 2 kids. My family lives in Lloret and told me how to get to Barcelona the best way.

We also went to Barcelona indeed and the best way is to go to the main busstation in Lloret and there you can get a ticket to Barcelona 'all-in', so it will take you by bus from the Lloret busstation to the trainstation in Blanes. There you take the train to Barcelona.

So in the Lloret busstation you just pay ONE PRICE for a ticket to and from Barcelona, inclusive bus and train. I think the price is 9euro and something...for 4persons I paid 39euro and something...I'm not sure about the price...but it sure is very handy...so hope you will have another nice day in Barcelona...

utrecht
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Lloret de Mar to Barcelona

Hi I just returned from Lloret with my husband and 2 kids. My family lives in Lloret and told me how to get to Barcelona the best way.

We also went to Barcelona indeed and the best way is to go to the main busstation in Lloret and there you can get a ticket to Barcelona 'all-in', so it will take you by bus from the Lloret busstation to the trainstation in Blanes. There you take the train to Barcelona.

So in the Lloret busstation you just pay ONE PRICE for a ticket to and from Barcelona, inclusive bus and train. I think the price is 9euro and something...for 4persons I paid 39euro and something...I'm not sure about the price...but it sure is very handy...so hope you will have another nice day in Barcelona...

utrecht
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Lloret de Mar to Barcelona

Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar