We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel samba replys pleasee if you have been there this month

Which Lloret de Mar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
11 posts
Save Topic
hotel samba replys pleasee if you have been there this month

surely somebody has been there this month!!!!! reviews of recent holidays much welcomed and appreciated. thanks again to jimd-f for his reply which was great and also appreciated although not having been to this holiday hotel himself but for his insight into hotels in the area. as said before any other reviews welcomed!! lisa. XX

doncaster
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel samba replys pleasee if you have been there this month

hi i have been to samba hotel in december last year it is ok food not up to much lots of spanish thiers a bar for a llinclusive with no entertainment but its clean and staff very friendly hope thi as put your mind at rest

falkirk
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel samba replys pleasee if you have been there this month

thank you very much for your reply about the hotel samba, i have had a couple of replys from people who are over at the hotel right now, so i am waiting to find out how they have got on, as they have said they will let me know when they get back. so fingers crossed eh. lisaXX

3. Re: hotel samba replys pleasee if you have been there this month

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar