We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying from Trapani to Rome - how reliable Alitalia?

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Flying from Trapani to Rome - how reliable Alitalia?

Hello, fellow travellers!

Does anyone know how reliable Alitalia flights from Trapani to Rome, are they often delayed or cancelled? I have a flight booked with Alitalia that lands in Rome (FCO) at 4:25 pm on Sundaty Oct 7th. Then I was hoping to catch 5:25 pm flight from Rome (FCO) to Moscow. Is one hour enough time for me to be on time for my next flight or am I pushing it too close? The reason I'm thinking of taking 5:25pm flight it's because of the price.

Thank you so much!

2 replies to this topic
Blackpool, England
Level Contributor
912 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying from Trapani to Rome - how reliable Alitalia?

Alitalia is the national carrier for Italy so will be reliable. However, Rome is a large multi terminal airport and it is likely the flight from Sicily will not land at the same terminal as your Russian flight departs from. You can work out which terminals at adr.it/web/…pax-fco-which-terminal

If you have a through ticket where your luggage is transferred for you it may be possible but if you need to recover your luggage and then check in for your Russian flight I would say you are cutting it to fine (especially as most airlines close check in 30 minutes or more before a flight).

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
113,606 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying from Trapani to Rome - how reliable Alitalia?

Unless it's a straight-through ticket to Moscow, that's insufficient time for the connection in FCO.

Vagabonda

Reply to: Flying from Trapani to Rome - how reliable Alitalia?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted