We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental - Giourgas

minnesota
Level Contributor
274 posts
55 reviews
40 helpful votes
Car Rental - Giourgas
Save

I wanted to write a review on Giourgas CarRental but couldn't find a place to write it, so I decided to let people know about my positive experience here. We went around town (Adamas) and asked about car rental and pricing but couldn't find a rental agent that we were comfortable with until we found Giourgas. Great service (they do pick up and drop off without extra charge), lowest rental rate around town, and clean cars. They speak pretty good English as well. It is a family run business, an honest business. I would recommend it whole heartedly.

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
15 posts
23 reviews
13 helpful votes
1. Re: Car Rental - Giourgas
Save

Which type of car do you rent , and aprox cost. I'm planning go to Milos on Sept 2016.

Brussels
Level Contributor
169 posts
29 reviews
26 helpful votes
2. Re: Car Rental - Giourgas
Save

Could not agree more. We used their service twice. It was excellent! In summer they also have extra umbrellas to borrow, very useful!

Turin, Italy
Level Contributor
1 post
43 reviews
26 helpful votes
3. Re: Car Rental - Giourgas
Save

Car Rental Giourgas lo ritengo il migliore di tutta l'isola. Le autovetture sono sempre in ottimo stato, pienamente efficienti e soprattutto pulite. Giorgio, il titolare, è sempre disponibile e gentile, così come i due ragazzi che lavorano con lui. IO sono andato dverse volte a Milos ed ho noleggio l'autovettura sempre da Giourgas.

Provatelo e non ve ne pentirete............ E' il numero1!!!!

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
4. Re: Car Rental - Giourgas
Save

Confermo, anche io e un gruppo di amici in vacanza con me ci siamo trovati molto bene con Giourgas quest'anno. Ha delle ottime Fiat Panda, che vanno benissimo sulle stradine e gli sterrati di Milos. Puntuale, efficiente, disponibile.

Sofia, Bulgaria
3 posts
5. Re: Car Rental - Giourgas
Save

I remember my visit in Milos - Greece and it was amazing. Unfortunately i didn't use Giourgas so i have no opinion about them, but i did use milosrentcar .gr and i was totally happy with them.

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
10,241 posts
6. Re: Car Rental - Giourgas
Save

Kostas, what time of year did you visit Milos?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
44 posts
33 reviews
12 helpful votes
7. Re: Car Rental - Giourgas
Save

I will be on milos for 10 days in July, would it be worth hiring a car for the full 10 days ( I already have a quote from Giourgias ...he is very reasonable). I tend to be very lazy while away . Is there enough to see around the island for the full 10 day hire.?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
44 posts
33 reviews
12 helpful votes
8. Re: Car Rental - Giourgas
Save

I will be on milos for 10 days in July, would it be worth hiring a car for the full 10 days ( I already have a quote from Giourgias ...he is very reasonable). I tend to be very lazy while away . Is there enough to see around the island for the full 10 day hire.?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
858 posts
15 reviews
6 helpful votes
9. Re: Car Rental - Giourgas
Save

I think it depends upon where you're staying, whether you arrive/depart from the port or airport and what you want to do. We're staying in Pollonia for 4 nights in June and are hiring a car for our last full 2 days and are dropping the car off at the airport when we fly to Athens.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
44 posts
33 reviews
12 helpful votes
10. Re: Car Rental - Giourgas
Save

I’m inclined to agree , think I’ll relax in pollonia for a few days and wrap up the holiday with a few days car hire , we have an early evening flight back to Athens so it would be handy to have the car, enjoy your trip

$USD
United States

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.