We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

has anyone used Travel me to Milos travel agency?

Salem, MO
Level Contributor
157 posts
23 reviews
17 helpful votes

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
1. Re: has anyone used Travel me to Milos travel agency?

Sure, I used their services last September (2012). It's about 2 great guys, really fun and easy-going who know and love what they're doing. I tried them out as I prefer travelling off the beaten track, and they sure did take us hiking, snorkelling and exploring the island; it really felt like having native friends showing us around. Plus, we avoided all hassles with booking rooms, ferry tickets, car rental etc., they did take care of all these. I believe you should definitely try them out.

Uppsala, Sweden
1 post
2. Re: has anyone used Travel me to Milos travel agency?

I had an excellent experience with them in July, 2012. It was really good idea to contact this agency, they (in particular, Antonis) made our holidays really relaxing in terms of planning and organization.

As example, we really wanted to hike from the hilltop down to famous Kleftiko bay. In case of car rental we should have left the car on the hilltop and return from the sea level. Similarly, if we would have come by boat, we should have started a hike in uphill direction (it was +33 that day, by the way). Antonis organized excellent combination: we have come to the hilltop by car with a driver from Travel me to Milos, hiked downhill about 2 hrs, swam in the sea and then came by boat to a boat dock, where the same driver picked us up. I can hardly imagine that we could have organized it ourselves as easy as Antonis did contacting a boat owner. And the price was more than affordable. We were very happy to let Travel me to Milos organizing all our days on that fantastic island, ourselves we wouldn't see even a half of what we have seen.

London, United...
2 posts
3. Re: has anyone used Travel me to Milos travel agency?

We also used them last July. They have arranged every detail for us. Ferry tickets, accommodation, car rental, proposed and booked a boat excursion. Also from their office in Pollonia, they provided us with a free detailed map of the island along with hints and tips about Milos (ie the best restaurants, quite beaches etc).

Molaoi, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese
Level Contributor
4,298 posts
32 reviews
38 helpful votes
4. Re: has anyone used Travel me to Milos travel agency?

How nice to see so many people joining TA just to respond to this thread.

Hmmmmm...................

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
12,404 posts
92 reviews
204 helpful votes
5. Re: has anyone used Travel me to Milos travel agency?

I did wonder that myself philhellene, though when I checked the first 2 posters have been members of TA for a few years, they just haven't posted on the forum yet. Quite unusual though!

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
9,467 posts
6. Re: has anyone used Travel me to Milos travel agency?

No other posts that haven't been deleted, anyway. ;-)

London, United...
2 posts
7. Re: has anyone used Travel me to Milos travel agency?

Just to clarify a few things as I agree my post would look suspicious. I did sign up just to post on this question as I was very happy with Travel me to Milos from last year and I got notified by Antonis to help out. The guys are legit and the island is amazing with the best beaches of all sorts. Unfortunately no Greece for us this year. Please PM me if you need any other info.

Washington DC
4 posts
8. Re: has anyone used Travel me to Milos travel agency?

These guys are highly recommended. Antonis was everything we could have expected from a travel agent and more - friendly, knowledgeable, non-pushy about their services and extremely adaptive to our changing circumstances. Just one example - we had to change ferries due to the weather, but had already purchased our tickets - well, not only did he arrange the new tickets, but was also able to get a refund on our behalf from the guys we originally booked with (they were on another island, Sifnos!) and send over paypal. Yes, I am not one of the frequent posters, but it's only an indication of the way I have been using TA in the past and nothing else.

Mumbai, India
2 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
9. Re: has anyone used Travel me to Milos travel agency?

I am coming to Greece in June 2013, (all hotels and everything booked through Travel me to Milos), and I thought I should add my 2 bits to this thread as well. While searching through the forums for info on Greece, I came across Antonis, and he has helped me plan the entire vacation(honeymoon) from start to end. He has offered more help than he should, and is extremely responsive and helpful on all fronts. As Steve said, Antonis also brought this post to my notice, so I thought the least I can do is respond to it, and clarify all doubt. I will surely come back and post on this when I am back from Greece, to give feedback on all the hotels and the overall experience. But to answer the question, use travel me to milos, great agency, and Antonis is a really good guy.

London, United...
1 post
1 review
1 helpful vote
10. Re: has anyone used Travel me to Milos travel agency?

We are from London and are currently booking our August 2013 holidays in Milos and Sifnos. Friends recommended us Travel me to Milos, so we contacted them. We are very happy so far - just sent the dates of our trips and budget and Antonis offered a good list of possibilities. He was very patient and kind, he send us couple of lists of suggestions because we changed our requirements - thank you Antonis!!

I would definitely recommend using Travel me to Milos - they really helped us to plan our holidays, from booking the ferries to finding the right place to booking and paying it. We are now looking at the things we are going to do once we are there. Very helpful, and definitely did more that what we expected.

I will be more that happy to come back and leave my comments at the end of August, but so far everything has been great with Travel me to Milos.