We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paleohóri

Asker, Norway
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Paleohóri

Are there anyone who can recommend a hotel or studio in Paloehori this summer? I need some contact information so I can find out the prices. It looks very nice, and it seems like it is possibilities for naturism.

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
Level Contributor
2,320 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paleohóri

Paleochori is a very nice and long beach in the SE part of Milos. It consists of three large beaches. There are several bars and restaurants on the right part of the beach. The last beach on the left was almost empty and completely nude in the beginning of July 2010. We loved it. The sea is crystal clear and it is very easy to get into the water. There are some huge rocks which provide some shade throughout the day.

Paleochori and Adamas are connected at least six times a day by a public bus. It is not very far and the road is asphalted and safe. We used a rented car to get there.

Edited: 5:14 pm, December 01, 2010
Milos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Milos
Level Contributor
873 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paleohóri

There are several lodging establishments in Paliochori. The most prominent one is Artemis Bungalows:

www.artemis-bungalows.com

Andreas

Milos Island...
Level Contributor
271 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Paleohóri

hi red hunter.

there always alternatives to be found here:

milos-island.gr/rooms-apartments/otherareas.…

Unfortunately no personal websites found.

Hope it will help.

Asker, Norway
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Paleohóri

Thank you so much for very informative information from all of you, I really appreciate that! I am now trying to get in contact with a hotel!

Edited: 3:15 pm, December 07, 2010
Milos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Milos
Level Contributor
873 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paleohóri

If you are on facebook, you may want to join our Paliochori group:

http://tinyurl.com/paliochori

Andreas

6. Re: Paleohóri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 07, 2011